Title 24 Report Fees
Please contact us to receive a quote. As a professional firm, we make sure you will be completely satisfied with our services. Your report will be prepared by a registered licensed Professional Mechanical Engineer in the State of California within 24 hours. You can also click on the following link to be directed to www.OrderTitle24.com website.
What do we need from you?
1. Email your drawings to OrderTitle24@gmail.com
Please attach drawings to your e-mail. Preferred drawings formats are DWG/DXF (AutoCad) or PDF.
2. You will receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes, and we will contact you after reviewing your submitted plans.
What we need to see on your submitted drawings for energy calculations?
• Floor plan(s) – Existing and Proposed, with all existing, altered and new Exterior Wall
• Windows/Doors type and sizes (schedule)
• Scope of work: New Construction/Remodel/Addition, New Windows/Floor/Roof, etc.
• Elevation Views (optional)
• Orientation of Building (North Arrow)
• Average ceiling height
• Floor: Raised with Crawlspace or Raised without Crawlspace (<18” above grade) or Slab-on-grade
• Roof: Attic or Cathedral
• Heating and Cooling Equipment details (optional if existing)
• Hot Water System details (optional if existing)
• Project name and address
• Project designer name, address, phone (can be owner)
Title 24 Report
ProMech Engineering Inc. provides our customers with accurate, and precise Title 24 energy analysis compliance reports and documents, with informative consultation, exceptional customer service and our high level of dedication to assist you through your project until you are approved and pass final inspection.
With our experience and knowledgeable understanding of California’s strict compliance codes, changes in building regulations, county climate zones, building materials, products and equipment specifications, we can thoroughly and accurately perform the best cost-effective solutions in design and energy performance to your existing or new residential or commercial building.
Utilizing powerful state-of-the-art certified energy modeling software, EnergyPro, we have the ability to generate a precise and detailed Title 24 compliance report and calculation
analysis on your residential or commercial project, with the minimum required efficiency for compliance and structural building costs, with an overall savings for you, our client.
We use Prescriptive or Performance Title 24 compliance methods for both Residential and Non-Residential projects.
With either the prescriptive or performance compliance paths, there are mandatory measures that must always be installed.
Residential Title 24
We perform Title 24 energy analysis and calculations for new homes, additions, apartments and multi-family residences. We use state-of-the-art energy compliance software, EnergyPro, for all our Title 24 calculations. We can help you achieve the best overall cost-effective solutions for your project’s design and energy efficiency.
Additions – Remodels – Alterations
Commercial Title 24
We are here to assist you with your commercial nonresidential Title 24 code analysis in Envelope and Mechanical calculation. Our knowledge and experience in California energy codes, climate changes, materials and products rated for energy efficiency and the expertise on how to effectively model your project with the minimum requirement for state compliance, allowing us to model your project accurately and precisely.
Kitchen & Dining Facilities